Friday, March 9, 2018

Week 7: Part 1

Seven of the pages I 'Liked' as my business page are: Wool and the Gang, Purl Soho, Parenting, Ravelry, Fashion Week, Craftsy, and Etsy Success.

I chose Wool and the Gang because I purchase their yarn from time to time. They sell really good quality yarn and supplies so I can benefit from keeping up with their updates and sales. Purl Soho serves as inspiration for new and popular items as they are a knitting, crocheting and sewing brand. The tutorials on their website have helped me learn to knit and they keep up with the trends that my potential customers may like. Parenting page will have a lot of my potential customers, assuming that most of my customers are moms based on the age group. This page can help me stay connected with my target audience's current events and other topics that may interest them. 

Ravelry has a lot of free and low cost patterns, I plan to set up an account so that I can start using them. Liking the page will allow me to get updates about new patterns and designs. Fashion week will keep me up to date on global fashion trends. Craftsy is another company that I like to purchase yarn and supplies from. Last, but not least, Etsy Success. This page posts tips and tutorials for Etsy sellers. Since Etsy is my selling platform, this page can help my maximize my Etsy use. Success tips are good to have.

Liking businesses and other pages from my Facebook page will give me an opportunity to interact with people and potential customers, without having to use a personal profile. It will also help people get to know a little about me when they view the list of pages I've liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment