Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Week 7: Part 2

I managed to schedule 3 posts on my Facebook page. I was unable to locate the activity log as described in the assignment. It may be because I am logged in on my wife's account and she has another page. On the bright side, I was able to get a print screen of my upcoming posts. Each one is scheduled to post in the evening. I believe that most of my customers and potential customers will be online in the evening and they will possibly be browsing the net. Each post also has a photo attached, but they are all very different.

The first post, scheduled for tomorrow evening is a picture of myself, in my "Super Scarf" announcing the arrival of spring. I realize that many people are still experiencing harsh cold weather, so I ask what people are doing to keep warm. I think this will engage my potential customers as we can chat about their common practices for staying warm when it's cold outside.

The second post, scheduled for Thursday evening is a picture I took of the beanies I have lined up for a photo shoot. My photographer will be coming Thursday to pick them up and I should have photos to post within a few days. I let people know that they will soon be able to see the beanies being worn. I know that this helps some people when deciding to buy something. I hope to build anticipation for the arrival of my professional photos.

The third and final scheduled post will publish on Friday evening. This post is a professional model wearing my Chunky Knit Beanie in a color that I no longer have at the moment. I mention that I am considering restocking the grey, and ask what everyone thinks about that. I want to gauge the reactions and see if people would like to get a grey beanie just like the model is wearing.

I am still new at this business but I have hopes that these posts will encourage people to interact with me so I can see what kind of audience I am reaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment